A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
Embark on a journey through the depths of space, and uncover an ancient legend.
In Orbit, you play a small comet, hurtling between planets to a backdrop of procedurally generated nebulae and star clusters. A realistic gravity system is at the core, allowing players to have as much, or as little input as desired, watching while their comet flies into unpredictable new orbit patterns.
• Explore the cosmos as a comet, orbiting planets with realistic gravity .
• Blast through portals and warps in space and time.
• Unlock new skins and skills to make your comet stronger and faster.
• Explore 5 pockets of space spread over 40 levels.
• Unearth an ancient tale by collecting strange objects known as Matter.
• Marvel at procedurally generated nebulae and star clusters.
• Explore at your leisure in the relaxing Drift mode.
• Full controller support.
About Brainchild Studios
Orbit HD was made by one person, if you like the soundtrack you can listen to it (or buy it) on soundcloud, happy trails and look out for my future games!
|Published||325 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X|
|Tags||cosmic, cosmos, Gravity, orbit, Relaxing, Sci-fi, Space|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £2.00 GBP. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.