The Slaughter: Act One
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A serial killer is terrorizing the streets of Victorian London, and private investigator Sydney Emerson has hit a new low between finding lost dogs and receiving alleyway beatings. A turn of events sees Sydney forgoing his selfish nature and thrusting himself into perilous and increasingly surreal situations, treading a fine line between dreams and reality.
Explore the foggy streets of Victorian London in all its decadence and depravity, searching the slums, taverns, brothels and even Sydney’s abstract dreamscapes for clues, while meeting a host of interesting, insane and eccentrically British characters along the way.
- A noir adventure laced with adult themes and dark humour.
- A faithful recreation of Victorian London, from decadence to depravity.
- Classic point and click gameplay in the vein of the LucasArts games of yore.
- Explore Sydney’s surreal dream-world for clues.
- Follow the trail of a killer, or drink until you vomit at the pub.
- Original soundtrack blends film noir and traditional Victorian instruments.
- OS: Windows 7 / Mac OSX 10.7.X / Ubuntu 14.04
- Processor: 2.4 GHZ
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 500 series or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 350 MB available space
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £4.99 GBP. You will get access to the following files: